Thursday, November 1, 2007

Conversations

Very few would understand the true meaning of what is to follow, for those who don't, I can't even begin to explain how important contextual laughter is, for those who DO understand what this is all about, please forgive me for sharing this:

I
What we did

Divya: Adi!how are you?
Adi: Divya! (surprise)Tum yahan? I didn't( stammers) knew you'd be here
Divya: Well here I am!(awed) Aren't you surprised to see me? (puzzled)
Adi: Nice partay eh? (Bobs head like a hip hop wannabe looking for his catch)
Divya: Adi..dont leave me.booohooooooooooo ( waterworks)
Adi: Divya! It was only one date. (Pause) We went!
Divya: boohooo (Waterworks continue)

II

What we should have done

Divya: Adi!how are you?
Adi: Don't I look pleasantly plump?You blind cow!
Divya: Well, Aren't you surprised to see me?(puzzled)
Adi: Don't hold your breath Judy
Divya: Judy? You're with Judy now?But she's a man!
Adi: Divya! We conoodled behind the booth.(Pause) Just once.
Divya: boohoooo. You called my love conoodling
Adi: conoodling is the basic form of love (smirks)
Divya: boohoooo (waterworks)

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha awesome... every memenry came surrealy back :D

    ReplyDelete