Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Art of Taking Photos


Tricky, the art of taking photos.It is associated with the travails of understanding that it is distinct from photography.With this understanding comes great responsibility, as someone once said.I'm thinking it was Uncle Ben, but I took the liberty to modify it.Meaning is pretty much the same though.
Photography is more of a science, and I'm not at all scientifically oriented.Im not sure which way I'm oriented apart from the usual sexual orientation which people are inherently aware of anyway.
So science, not being for me, I couldn't possibly relate to photography..the dark rooms, magnifications,lenses..the technicalities.So i just resort to the simpler version.Taking photographs.Its splendid really.You like something you see, you take out your camera, and capture it forever.Aah, such beautiful thoughts.It works even better, if something excruciatingly funny comes your way and you have photographic memories to revive the funnyness.

oh and the goats...i can still hear them bleating.

2 comments:

  1. Intresting topics!
    Well this being my first comment on ur blog is certainly a Kodak moment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 'With great power comes great responsibility' you dufus face..vaise nice entry..

    ReplyDelete