Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I would never date...

1. Someone who wears skinny Jeans: These are gods gift to WOMEN, not men. I can’t be with a guy who has the same jeans as me.
2. Someone who pays more attention to his hair than me: Tresses are important but hair narcissism is something I cannot condone.
3. Someone whose vocabulary comprises only “cool” and “rocking”:Kindergarten got over 2 decades ago.
4. Someone who has more shoes than me: The concept of Metrosexual man may be endearing in magazines but when it comes to shoes-I’d like to boast of a bigger collection please.
5. Someone who believes that empty roads are Gods way of telling him to drive at 200 kmph :I agree testosterone makes men trigger-happy** but I am not risking my life for a dim-witted display of bravado.
6. Someone who behaves like a Page-3 socialite when in reality he owns a grocery store :If you can’t respect your life I can’t respect you. Capisce?
7. Someone who is fussy about food: I have known guys to eat anything and everything. I’d like to hold that thought please.
8. Someone whose life revolves around alcohol: There are better elixirs in life. Period.
9. Someone who wears jewellery: Shallow as it may be, if the guy wears more jewellery than me, I think I will probably get confused and think he is me.
10. Someone who thinks that dating a woman is like wielding a high tech gadget: Have you heard of Women’s Liberation my love? If you want a show dog, I know some nice pet-shops.

**- I owe the usage of this word to Mrinal “trigger-happy” Yadava. Gracias ☺

2 comments:

  1. I remember where/when I first saw this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numerological comment. Why reduce the list of requirements to 10? It brings up some unnecessary religious connotations :)

    ReplyDelete